Child Care Payment Update- March 11, 2016

March 11, 2016 at 4:19 pm


Today, DHS will be approving many payments for CENTER PROVIDERS ONLY that were entered before and on 03/09/16.


Click on:  Payments

Click on:  Provider Payment Inquiry

Enter:  SS# or FEIN

Click on:  Submit

CVR date is the approved date of the payment

*Payments are generally issued by The Office of the Comptroller 1-3 working days after the approval date.

Debit Card

Providers with card issues, should call the card company at: 866-338-2944.  For callers to speak with a customer service represnative at the card company,  providers do not enter their card number when the message asks for it. When instructed, they should press the # sign.  Then when instructed, press option 4 for lost, stolen, or damaged card.  After entering the social security number and zip code,  a representative should come on the line.


In late January, The Office of the Comptroller mailed 1099 Miscellaneous Forms to all non-corporation providers earning $600.00 or more in calendar year 2015. These forms are used by the providers to report the income they received in 2015 on their taxes.  If a provider has not received their 1099 Miscellaneous Form, they need to fax or write The Office of the Comptroller.  They must clearly indicate that they “Need a 1099 Form.”  The provider should be sure to include their name, address, Social Security Number, and phone number with area code.  They also must sign and date the note and mail or fax to The Office of the Comptroller. If mailing, mail to:


Office of the Comptroller

Attn: Vendor Unit (1099 Request)

325 W Adams

Springfield, IL 62704


If faxing the information, fax to (217) 785-7212, attention: Vendor Unit (1099 Request)


Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Child Care Payment Update-March 3, 2016 Child Care Payment Update-March 17th


%d bloggers like this: