Child Care Payment Update- February 10th

February 11, 2016 at 2:48 pm

paymentsToday, DHS will be approving many payments for HOME PROVIDERS ONLY that were entered before and on 02/08/16. Thursday (2/11) DHS will be switching for a few days to approve payments only for Center Providers.

NOTE:  Friday 2/12/16 and Monday 2/15/16 are both State Holidays.  Offices will be closed and processing will not take place on those days.


Click on:  Payments

Click on:  Provider Payment Inquiry

Enter:  SS# or FEIN

Click on:  Submit

CVR date is the approved date of the payment

*Payments are generally issued by The Office of the Comptroller 1-3 working days after the approval date.

Debit Card

Providers with card issues, should call the card company at: 866-338-2944.  For callers to speak with a customer service represnative at the card company,  providers do not enter their card number when the message asks for it. When instructed, they should press the # sign.  Then when instructed, press option 4 for lost, stolen, or damaged card.  After entering the social security number and zip code,  a representative should come on the line.


The Office of the Comptroller will be mailing by January 31, 2016, 1099 Miscellaneous Forms to all non-corporation providers earning $600.00 or more in calendar year 2015. These forms are used by the providers to report the income they received in 2015 on their taxes.  If a provider does not receive a 1099 Miscellaneous Form by February 9th 2016, they need to write to the Office of the Comptroller.  They must clearly indicate that they “Need a 1099 Form.”  The provider should be sure to include their name, address, Social Security Number, and phone number with area code.  They also must sign and date the note and mail or fax to The Office of the Comptroller. If mailing, mail to:

Office of the Comptroller

Attn: Vendor Unit (1099 Request)

325 W Adams

Springfield, IL 62704

If faxing the information, fax to (217) 785-7212, attention: Vendor Unit (1099 Request)

** If a provider has changed their address since receiving their last payment from the Office of the Comptroller, they should not wait until February 9th to inform the Office of the Comptroller of the change. The provider should mail a letter with the above mentioned information, to the Office of the Comptroller, as soon as possible.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

JALC and CCR&R Closed- January 20 Child Care Payment Update- February 16, 2016


%d bloggers like this: