1099s for Providers

January 9, 2012 at 12:20 am

The Office of the Comptroller will be mailing by January 31, 2012, 1099 Miscellaneous Forms to all non corporation providers earning $600.00 or more in calendar year 2011.  These forms are used by providers to report the income they received in 2011 on their taxes.  If a provider does not receive a 1099 Miscellaneous Form by February 8th 2012, they need to write to The Office of the Comptroller.  They must clearly indicate that they “Need a 1099 Form.”  The provider should be sure to include their name, address, social security number, and their daytime phone number with area code.  They also must sign and date the note and mail to:

                Office of the Comptroller
                Attn: Vendor Unit (1099 Request)
                325 W Adams
                Springfield, IL 62704

**If a provider has changed their address since receiving their last payment, they should not wait until February 8th to inform The Office of the Comptroller of the change.  The provider should mail a letter with the above mentioned information, to the Office of the Comptroller, by January 13th to ensure the form is mailed to the correct address.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Unleash Your Inner Leadership Potential Healthy Child Care Nurse Leaving for New Position


%d bloggers like this: