Special Note to Students: CCAP Forms Due Before You Leave for Break

November 28, 2011 at 5:00 am

Don't Let Your Child Care Coverage Lapse


   College Students: Remember your child care eligibility for school will end  at the close of the semester.

 Redetermination forms along with a copy of your official school schedule for the Spring Semester are due BEFORE you leave for break and must be received  by CCR&R before your last day of school for the Fall semester. Fall grades should be submitted as soon as they become available. Also, if you want to “hold your space” during break, you must inform CCR&R in writing or submit a CCR&R “Break Hold” form.

 Questions?  Call 1-800-548-5563

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

CCR&R Announces Betty Brock Family Child Care Scholarship An Update from INCCRRA on Great Start Payments


%d bloggers like this: